PEOPLE ON BOARD
|PEOPLE IN CABINS
Beneteau FIRST 47.7
Beneteau FIRST 47.7 cabin
Beneteau FIRST 47.7 galley
Her accommodation is well
thought out, airy and spacious, with a large saloon, linear
galley and plenty of headroom.
The uncluttered decks make moving around easy and safe, and
the large, open cockpit provides plenty of room and good
Beneteau First 47.7 4 cabin
4 cabin version with twin
bunked cabins forward, twin doubles aft, 2 heads, both
with linear galleys.
PRICES IN EURO PER WEEK
Period A: 4,085
Period B: 3,325
Period C: 2,470
To change price in your home currency
Prices divided per time Period
in A, B, C
02 to 22
17 MAY to 01 AUGUST & 23 AUGUST to 03 OCTOBER
16 MAY & AFTER 04 OCTOBER
Beneteau FIRST 47.7
Beneteau FIRST 47.7 is a
well regarded cruiser that
has a large cockpit accommodating a large crew
Beneteau FIRST 47.7 Salon
• Oval settee with cushions and backrest.
• Hinged salon table leaves and aluminum legs.
• Lockers along the hull.
• Stowage lockers under central settee.
• Storage locker forward of chart table.
• Wet locker with door under the bar.
• Wooden grab rail.
• 6 opening portholes.
• 2 fixed hull portholes.
• Ventilation through 2 dorado vents.
• Varnished water-resistant floorings.
• Wooden worktop above the icebox.
• 1 Front-opening 12V refrigerator(26.41 gals)
• Gimbaled 2-burner store and oven, with safety rail.
Fold-away varnished wood worktop above the cooker.
• 1 stainless steel rectangular double sink.
• Wood worktop either side of the sink with molded wooden
• 1 mixer tap with pressurized hot and cold water system.
• 1 sea water foot pump and ice box waste outlet.
• Chrome-plated round waste bin.
• Cutlery drawer. Cupboards with sliding baskets.
• Lockers/cupboards along the hull.
CHART TABLE TO STARBOARD:
table with leaf.
• Stowage under chart table with shelf and drawers.
• Panel for navigation instruments.
• 16-function 12-volt electric switchboard, plus 4 110 V
• 12-volt voltmeter and ammeter. 110-volt charge
• Cubby holes.
• Flag cupboard.
* Hull : Solid GRP hull liner, for an efficient
distribution stresses. Balsa ribband. Rudder with glass/
carbon /vinylester composite rudder stock.
* Deck : Balsa sandwich for rigidity, weight saving, and
thermal and sound insulation. Full deck liner.
Charter this Beneteau First
47.7 yacht bareboat
or skippered. Booking inquiries, e-mail: