If you can't find here the Catamaran you want to charter in Greece, please email us your charter inquiry
A brand new Catamaran LAGOON 52F "LUCKY CLOVER" (2016) for 12 guests in 6 cabins is offered by Yachting Greece.com for your sailing holidays to Greek islands. The charter price includes skipper and 1 more crew member.
Weekly charter rates:
High Season: 17.250€
Low Season: 15.800€
Other months: 12.600€
Charter rates do not include VAT and APA.
LAGOON 52F "LUCKY CLOVER" Catamaran charter Greece
This beautiful brand new Catamaran LAGOON 52F the "LUCKY CLOVER" built and launched in 2016, offering accommodations for 12 guests in 6 cabins, (5 of them double cabins and 1 Pullman cabin with upper and lower bunks), 6 heads and a 2 member crew (Captain and Cook/Hostess) is offered for charters in Greece and Greek islands for your sailing holidays.
Lagoon 52F Lagoon catamarans is the world leader in sailing catamaran cruisers. Lagoon has been building luxury catamarans since 1984 and has kept developing its offer to satisfy all your expectations with a range of boats over 38’. The Lagoon 52F marks a whole new era in the design of cruising catamarans, as indeed did its predecessor, the famed Lagoon 500. With its diamond-shaped vertical bows, beveled hulls, its as if levitated deckhouse and tall rig, the Lagoon 52 is no ordinary catamaran, but its originality goes a great deal further than just its "outer" appearance, or even its interior layout. This Lagoon is the result of lengthy discussions between the architects at Van Peteghem-Lauriot Prévost (VPLP), the Italian Nauta Design agency and the Lagoon design department. These discussions led us to make some important and sometimes radical choices, while remaining faithful to what we believe, in terms of elegance, comfort, safety, user friendliness and, it goes without saying, performance under sail which makes it the perfect catamaran to charter and sail in Greece and the Greek islands.
Lagoon 52F : luxurious and contemporary
• Noble and luxurious materials, with soft shades for a harmonious interior
• Continuous horizontal and fluent lines give the interior open and generous spaces
• Continuity between exterior and interior life
• A slender exterior design for a boat with a strong character
• Infusion-molding for increased weight saving (important for a catamaran), an optimal structure, and greater protection for the environment and shipbuilders
• Interior woodwork in Alpi® reconstituted wood, a sustainable source
• Vertical glazing for better protection against the sun and optimal space and headroom
• Gull-wing bridge deck for greater comfort in heavy seas
• Beautiful 6 cabin layout with 6 washrooms
• VPLP design: performance under sail guaranteed! Exterior: elegance, comfort and safety
• The boat is accessed via open aft transoms, facilitating boarding and disembarking
• Broad side decks, with recessed deck hatches
• The cockpit is level with the saloon, and has an outdoor lounge and sun-lounging area to starboard
• The fly bridge is reached either by a staircase leading from the cockpit, or by another leading from the deck on the starboard side
• The steering station can be adjusted to three different positions (starboard, centre or port), giving the skipper perfect visibility under sail or when maneuvering.
Rigging: performance and user-friendliness
The decision to locate the mast further to aft directly comes from the designers' racing experience and has many advantages on a cruising catamaran:
• A large forward triangle allows a larger sails choice: a promise for great performance
• The shorter boom makes the mainsail much easier to maneuver
• The mainsail, which is relatively narrower and higher, benefits from better winds at the top, thus enhancing performance
• By re-centering the weight in this way, pitching is considerably reduced.
Interiors: Comfort, Space, Light…
• The saloon encompasses the lounge and dining table to starboard, a large galley in U shape on port side the chart table in the middle, facing out to sea.
• The “U” galley is equipped with large hot plates, large work space and plenty of storage
• The circulation in the salon is optimized, between the lounge and the galley
• 5 of the 6 cabins have large double beds, storage space in keeping with the offshore sailing program of the boat and, of course, an en-suite bathroom with separate shower
• The cabins have incomparable natural lighting thanks to the fixed hull windows, together with excellent ventilation thanks to the deck hatches and portholes that open out to the hull-side or to the cockpit.
Lagoon 52F offers three levels of equipment: Essential, Cruising or Comfort depending on the taste and the sailing schedule of the owners
Essential: The indispensable options to enjoy one’s Lagoon to the full for an accessible price.
Cruising: Extra equipment for a bit more comfort.
Comfort: Equipped for long distance cruising, your Lagoon includes all the equipment required for a prolonged and distant cruise.
Of course, the galley is fully equipped: a large fridge, a deep freezer, a 4 burner hob, a large oven...
The VIP front cabin to port: an entrance with hanging lockers, cupboards and desk, and of course a private bathroom.
The VIP aft cabin to port with its direct cockpit access.
The owner’s suite with its desk, its cabin and separate bathroom.