S/Y BENETEAU 57 FLAGSHIP SAILING YACHT CHARTER GREECE
vacation and Beneteau 57 of the Flagship Series is the perfect combination for a
successful yachting experience. You can charter this yacht bareboat or with
skipper which accommodates 10 guests in 5 cabins and 5 toilets with 4 showers and you can be sure you will find that there is something exceptional about it.
It is constructed to the exacting Beneteau standards of excellence, the
crown jewels of our fleet specifically for those who demand the best!
Designed by Farr Yacht Design, Ltd., this powerful 57-foot passage maker sets a new definition above past standards for production sailing yachts. Her brilliant details have been so well thought out that, in fact, she may perhaps even exceed the aspirations of some semi-custom yards.
Cabins : 5 / Guests: 10 / Toilets: 5 / Showers: 4
• Companionway sliding hatch cover w/retractable door
• Curved wooden companionway steps
• Hanging wet locker to port
• Chart table and salon to starboard
• Dinette table and settee chairs on port side
• Opening "Atlantic" portholes & "Ocean" deck hatches
• Panoramic porthole above saloon with integrated blinds.
• Lockers alongside hull and storage under the settees.
• Rounded, removable woodwork hides keel-stepped mast
• 2.10m Headroom
• Curved navigator's wooden seat with storage locker
• Storage in the chart table, drawer with tool set
• Table with a built in centreline bottle rack.
• 2 moveable chairs (stored in crew cabin locker).
• 2 fixed seats to starboard
Charter Prices for Beneteau 57
Prices in Euro per weekTo charter this yacht e-mail us: email@example.com
PRICES IN EURO PER WEEK to charter Oceanis 523
Period A: 11,495 Period B: 10,041 Period C: 7,809 Deposit: 3,000
Prices divided per time Period in A, B, C
High Season (A): 31 July – 20 August
Middle Season (B): 03 July – 30 July and 21 August – 02 October
Low Season (C): Before 02 July and after 03 October
To charter this yacht e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
• 5 cabins accommodating 10 guests with 5 toilets
"Atlantic" portholes & "Ocean" deck hatches
• Opening "Atlantic" portholes & fixed
MOTOR YACHTS |
SAILING YACHTS |
MEGA YACHTS |
CARS | LIMOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | FAQ | SERVICES | PRIVACY | TERMS | TESTIMONIALS | NEWS | LINKS
HOME | SITE MAP
Tzavela 15-17, Piraeus 185-33, GREECE
65 Newmarket Road, Durham, NH 03824, USA
Disclaimer: This document is not contractual. All specifications are given in
good faith and offered for informational purposes only. The publisher and
company do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the
accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information and/or images
displayed. Yacht inventory, specifications and charter prices are subject to
change without prior notice. None of the text and/or images used in this
brochure may be reproduced without written consent from the publisher.